Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Everyday Play






John usually spends most of his day in 2 places: the jump-a-roo, or the swing. He keeps entertained and happy...and it's a good place to catch a catnap.
Benjamin put Benji in the highchair to tease him. But Benji didn't seem to mind. He asked for a banana and ate away :)
The last 2 pictures are the kids pretending to be Benjamin & me. The 1st one they are playing mtg (note Benji is wearing Benjamin's boots & coat). The last one, (yes, Benji & Carolyn have their arms around each other) they still are playing "Benjamin & Heather" only today Katie was their 'brother', and she was holding "John". I'm quite amazed at their creativity. They come up with quite the things at times.

4 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Adorbale pictures!!! Your kids have quite the imagination!! :o)

Jen said...

Don't tell anyone, but sometimes I fall asleep at my desk like John did in his jump-a-roo. ;)

Anonymous said...

That's memories! I remember playing meeting on the stairs with Amanda. Not sure why it was on the stairs, oh well!

Amber said...

Aww...I can't wait to see all 4 of our kids playing together. I really think it's the perfect number. They are adorable! I remember playing meeting all the time to, mostly on the stairs!