Thursday, December 31, 2009
Saturday, December 26, 2009
- Enjoying Daddy being home...after being gone nearly 2 weeks.
- Listened to Daddy's new CD over and over and over and over....
- Playing outside in our piles of snow.
- Sledding down our hill and behind the 3 wheeler with Boppa!!
- Enjoyed our special company.
- Made yummy treats for Xmas Day (gingerbread cookies, 'pretzel hugs', PB balls...)
- Spent Xmas Eve/Day with my in laws.
- Both nights all 4 kids stayed over night at Boppa and Gma's :)
- We're looking forward to spending some time in TN as a whole family while Daddy does some work. (For more info on this, go here)
- I've learned I can survive without posting a couple times a week. And I'm sure y'all are surviving as well!
- We are still alive and well, despite not having any pictures or posts to prove it.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Friday, December 18, 2009
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
More fun sledding.
We were excited to have my family drive a total of 6 hours, just to spend the majority of Saturday with us. It helped break up the long week of Daddy being gone. Although our time together was short.. we had a blast. Within minutes of them leaving, the kids instantly missed them. Thanks again for the fun day!!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Sunday, December 13, 2009
After countless number of times trying to get pictures of the kids.. together and individually.. I realized, the harder I try to get the perfect shot.. well... I don't get what I'm 'aiming' for! So I figured I'd shoot candid shots. Catch the kids in 'whatever' moment.. and hope for the best. Realizing that the picture may not be 'perfect'... mis-matched clothes.. wild hair.. not-so-perfect backgrounds.. but hoping for that million dollar smile my kids flash me when I'm NOT holding my camera!
Next kid please!!!