Monday, October 11, 2010

Hunter's Safety

I used to think that some day, it would be just me and the girls when hunting season rolled around.   But these 2 girls knock Benji over to get in line to target practice with Daddy.  I might as well bite the bullet (sorry, I couldn't resist) and sign up for hunter's safety myself.   If you can't beat 'em, you might as well join 'em.. right?

I wonder if they sell princess dresses in blaze orange?
And then there's this lil bugger...
... and he can actually hit the target.

10 comments:

Ashley said...

LOL your so funny! I do love the princess gear, completely cute! Great pictures...melts your heart seeing them with daddy! :)

Melissa said...

Adorable pictures! I did hunter's safety about 10 years ago...and hope to actually go some day!

Lindsay said...

awww~ those photos are so sweet! camo princess dresses- the idea makes me giggle :)

Boppa and G'ma S. said...

That's my girls!! They'll be giving the little guys and big guys some competition!! :)

Heather said...

Cute =) my girls alternate between wanting to hunt and not. I'd be happy with them doing either =) (Although I'm sure they'll have quite a bit of persuasion in one direction ;-)

Jen said...

Don't do it, Heather!! Don't cross over to the other side!!! :)

Helen said...

I'm with Jen--send em all off with Daddy hunting and enjoy some Mommy quiet time :p That's just my opinion of sitting still in the freezing cold woods anyway!!

mom 2 4J's said...

Very cute pictures! I took hunter's safety with James Riley. I doubt I'll ever really hunt, but I'm legal if need be;-)

The Beecham's said...

Ha! Ha!

Kara said...

Very cute post, Heather! Erin really enjoys target practicing with Terry and Emily says that she WILL go prairie dog hunting with Daddy one day so I know exactly what you mean!!