Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Birthdays in Appleton






We were able to sneak back to Appleton for a few days. We had birthday parties for Benji (turned 4 in Nov) & Carolyn (3-the end of Jan) Instead of 2 cakes, we split one between them. Carolyn wanted "pink, girl ponies" and Benji wanted a tractor, so this is what they got.


Naturally there was an abundant of presents for ALL the kids. Out of all the presents they had a few favorites. Carolyn was thrilled to see a big bag of dress up shoes! Benji got a "stick bull". He has a "stick horse" at home, which he rides like a wild cowboy. Now he can have a full-fledged rodeo. Bronc, bull riding, roping...


The kids got enough toys that we can box up everything they used to have, and still be entertained for HOURS! We still get to celebrate Carolyn's birthday with Ben's side of the family yet...

5 comments:

Jeremy and Lisa said...

What a cute cake! Sometime when I'm back in Appleton, you'll also have to come back so we can see each other again!

Jeff & Aleigh said...

CUTE!!! I love that cake and your kids are getting SO big!!! :o)

Jen said...

Too CUTE! I love the picture of the three of them together. It made me laugh when I looked at it! They're just too darling. :)

Burchibunch said...

Why are we never there at the same time??? I think we need to plan a reunion of sorts sometime!

NanaK said...

You have an adorable family, Heather! I still think Carolyn reminds me of Megan! :)