Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Winter!

We got more snow Tuesday night into Wednesday. The kids were thrilled; their parents not so much! Right after breakfast the kids had to go out. Benji should have been an Eskimo: he'd live out there if we'd let him.
Benji took to shoveling the driveway right away. 'I have to clear the driveway for Xmas, so all our friends can come and celebrate with us!'

Checking his path....

Well, I guess I'll have to pick up my friends in the van - better start clearing it off! Friends, beware, Benji is on his way to pick you up! :-)
(Yes, he is using a mop to wipe off the windows. It's the one Daddy uses to wash the semi with!)
Blowing bubbles! Need I say more!

Now off to catch up on everything I left slide while being sick! Daddy is home again today, which makes things better & worse all at the same time! :)


3 comments:

Mindy said...

i totally know what you mean by your last comment. i'm always thrilled to have hubby home, but i can't quite get into a rhythm when he is here! it feels too much like a vacation i guess.

Neisha said...

I think all families are that way....kids could live outside and the parents, not so much.

Neisha said...

when Justin's home he's usually working on the basement or garage so that helps me get my things done. i have a tendency to read a book instead of work otherwise