- Benji lost his 2nd (bottom) tooth sometime this summer. (He's still not impressed his sister is beating him. Each day he checks the progress of his not-so-loose top teeth.)
- Carolyn lost her 4th tooth not too long ago. It was the other front tooth, so she's without her front teeth. :-)
- We started our (home) school for the year. Benji: 2nd, Carolyn: 1st, Katie: Kindergarten, John: PreK (because of the age cut off, he wouldn't be able to go to 4K until next year. I have a hard time holding him back. He's eager, so I let him). All 4 kids were ready to jump in head first this year. Here's hoping the excitment continues.
- My baby will turn F-O-U-R in just a few weeks. That blows me away. FOUR. My baby. F-O-U-R!
- Although the weather is warm (80*) and sunny right now, fall is right around the corner. I love it for a variety of reasons: cooler weather, church convention, changing leaves, sweatshirts, the smell of the woodstove smoke, cups of hot cocoa, stews simmering in the crockpot.
- My husband could sum up fall in one word: HUNTING. While it means that he'll be spending his free time in the woods or preparing for the woods, it does put meat in our freezer. So I won't complain, too much.
Top 8th Grade Homeschool Curriculum Picks
22 hours ago