Monday, March 26, 2012

TN

The other week we made a trip back to TN.  Just John, Daddy and me.  I'm mad, embarrassed and ashamed I didn't get more pictures than I did.  Besides the fact, it was great to see so many familiar faces. 
The first part of our trip we spent in downtown Nashville.  Close enough to walk to many attractions.  The biggest attraction, for John at least, was the bridge over the train tracks.  We likely walked 3-4 miles that morning.

We made a quick stop at the Ryman.

The 2nd part of our time, we spent further south with friends.  Now I'm really wishing I would have rememeber to keep my camera handy(er).  Good thing for memories.

3 comments:

Neisha said...

I am bad at taking pictures too....I guess I just don't think of it when I'm sight seeing

Heather said...

I'm sure John was thrilled with the train tracks =) Glad you had a good trip.

Gramm and Gramp said...

Thanks for the pictures you did share, lucky John. He is so cute on the picture, getting bigger too.