Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sew Cute

I'm embarassed at how long it's taken me to get these pictures on here.  Rhonda at Sew Personal Designs was kind enough to make these shirts for the 4 kids.  I've yet to met Rhonda in person, but we have many mutual friends.  I'm pretty sure our paths will cross... someday soon!   Thanks again Rhonda!  The kids LOVE them... and so do I!  (This isn't the best picture.. but it was the day we got the shirts in the mail.  I couldn't get the shirts on them fast enough..)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Sooo cute! What a great job she did!

Burchibunch said...

Adorable! Kids and Shirts:) P.S. Going to be in Appleton anytime soon? PLEASE call me next time you are this way!!! Its been years to long...we need to catch up!I often think about the good fun we had in your basement with all the kids over...I do remember a nice big chalk board and some good ol sleepovers!:) Sigh. Good times!

All American Family said...

very, VERY cute!! Rhonda has done a few things for me too and I've loved it all!! She does awesome work. ;) Of course it's always nice when you have super cute models. ;)

Kat said...

Adorable!