- G'pa & G'ma found a deal on a bunch of little bikes at a thrift sale. So Benji and Carolyn are having a blast with 'training wheels'.
- They also have a teeter-totter, which most of the kids call the "tater-tot".
- Dutchess is now our new pet. (she's a barn cat turned into an outside house cat, since she never leaves us along) She belongs to G'ma Linda's cat. Either a kid or granddaughter :) Mommy makes her stay outside, but the kids are ever so diligent in feeding her and playing with her. She tolerates the kids, and by that I mean, John lifting her up by her tail and dragging her along with him (until Mommy stops him)
- For Mother's Day I got LOTS of flowers to plant. I finally got potting soil, now if it would only stop raining, I could get them planted.
- I still have a garden to plant...
- We still have extra company every other day. We love the fact that we can help her out, even if it does tie up our time.
- I promise to get some pictures up soon...
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
My camera has been sitting on the sidelines lately. But that doesn't mean we've been up to nothing!!