Monday, December 29, 2008

1 year anniversary

New Years Eve I'll celebrate my 1 year anniversary of blogging! I've enjoyed it so much. Not only have I met new people, found old friends but I found an outlet for me. I love my 4 kids and my husband more than anything in this natural world, but some days I just need a break. At times I've let my "blog time" get out of hand, and the "house" has suffered big time. But I get refreshed/refueled and I'm ready to go again! Anyways, I just want to say thanks to everyone who stops by to visit, whether you comment or not, we know you've been here! I started this blog for family & friends that live too far away, but I realize now how much it means to me! Thanks for the friendship & support... we wish you all a Happy New Year! Speaking of New Years, I have a list of goodies to make..if time permits I have some pics to post of this past week. We're spending New Years Eve/Day with my Ben's parents/family.

P.S. Those following www.whatsforsuppermom.blogspot.com I've had several requests to get started. This week: Favorite Xmas/New Years recipes (anything goes). (Email me if you want to join)

1 comment:

NanaK said...

Heather, we love watching your children grow on here nad hearing about your everyday life!! We miss you back here! Auntie K.