Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Is it possible?

I was wondering if you can make a blog, and have multiple people "post" on it. (IF it's possible to do, I personally have no idea.) Here's why! I was thinking about doing a recipe blog. Anyone interested could post recipes to share. Maybe have a theme each week: Breakfast, Soups, Meats (chicken, beef, pork..), Breads, etc. ?!? I know there's a ton of creative people out there, so I might not be the one to "start" it, but I'd love to be included. PLEASE!! share your thoughts/comments!

**I "think" I figured out how to get mulitiple people on one blog...(customize: permissions: add authors)
I know the holidays are a busy time.. maybe I'll post again in the new year :)
In the meantime.. pass the word to see if there's any interest. Any suggestions on getting started? Blog name, how to "work" the blog??????

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Yes you can. I've never done it, but I know it IS possible...and I think it's an awesome idea!

Neisha said...

yes, there is a way but I don't know how to do it.

Duey and Kandace said...

I would have no idea how to do that; but it's something that would be great to follow and get ideas from!

Anonymous said...

Yes it's possible (as others have said).

Go to blogger, then settings tab, then Permissions tab, then Add Authors.

Quick and easy! :-)

Let me know if you get stuck.

Heather said...

That's a great idea!

Heather S said...

Thanks Alaina! I think I figured out the same time you left a comment. you're such a pal :)

I don't know if I'm the one to get this things rolling (I WILL do it), my "people" list is limited, as is creativity.. but that's were ya'll come in ;) Any advice is welcomed! (In order to be an author we need your email address)
you can contact me or leave a comment
country_rhythm at yahoo dot com

shaunandhelen said...

I also think it would be fun!