Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Carolyn's Comments

I could do an entire blog on the things my kids say.. but maybe I'll just settle to post their comments on here. Today its all about Carolyn (almost 4)

  • On the way to town we saw billboard with a newborn baby on it..
  • Carolyn: " Aww.. that baby is SOOO adorable!" "Mom, I want a baby girl for Christmas!"
  • Me: "But, we don't give presents on Christmas, just birthdays"
  • Carolyn: "oh, yeah, I forgot!.. Well, I guess then I want my little baby sister tomorrow!"
  • Me: "Well, Carolyn, it takes a while for a baby to grow, remember how long it took for Katie and John to grow big?"
  • Carolyn: "Yeah.... well actually, then you can give me my new baby on Sunday actually, I can wait that long."

Poor little girl.. her chances of getting a baby sister (or brother) are so slim. We know a few people pregnant, so hopefully she'll get her baby fix from them. :)

Ahh.. I need to write these all down in a notebook...

4 comments:

Amber said...

Cute!

Angie said...

Aww she's too cute. C'mon mom, can't you just pop one out for her?! :)
And yes, write these things down! Cole's grandma wrote down tons of stuff he said when he was little and we had a notebook out just last weekend reading them - and LAUGHING! It's hilarious!

Neisha said...

love it!

shaunandhelen said...

hilarious!