Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Whats for supper Mom?

Here's a peek at my latest project. (Like I don't have enough to do with 4 lil kids, to add another blog, but this one I'm hoping will help me out!)

http://www.whatsforsuppermom.blogspot.com/

I'm not planning on "starting" it until the new year. The mission: for people to share their recipes, so meal time is easier for me & other moms!

If you are interested in sharing your recipes let me know, so I can add you as a blog author. I am open to any suggestion or comments to help it run smoothly. If you'd rather follow along and enjoy the recipes, that's fine too. Looking forward to your comments!

  • Since my blog audience isn't too large, I would be nice if any one interested would post a link to the recipe site. That way we'd get a variety of people, and a great selection of recipes!

3 comments:

Neisha said...

Add me! I was thinking of doing something like this but it sounded like a lot of work so I'm glad you decided to do it! :)

Duey and Kandace said...

Me too please. I don't know how many recipes I'll have to add considering Duey does pretty much all of our cooking, but I can get some from him and then show him what looks good:)

Anonymous said...

I'm Neisha's mom, (the camping people who meet with you at Gary's in May)keep in mind us cooking for 2, that gets old really fast. I'll be checking on here for some good eats.
Kandace, how did you get so lucky to get a guy who cooks for you!