- The kids found our game "Whack-A-Mole". They ALL love it, including John. If they don't get goofy about it, they all do very good. (that game 'music' gets irriating after awhile, but if it provides a 1/2 hour of entertainment..I'll handle it :)
- This weekend we finally got our garden planted. Now I get to look forwarded to weeding. Benji PROMISES to help me with it EVERY DAY.
- After a few days on the road, Daddy is back home with us!! (He's back to work this morning, but will be home for supper)
- It has been GORGEOUS weather. Sunny, Warm. I bought a cute sprinkler...we can't wait to use it.
- It's the 1st day of June! It'll be a busy month for us. Our 7th anniversary, Emily turns 5, Father's Day, my in-laws anniversary, my 29th birthday.. and don't forget long hours outside on the swing-set, in the pool/sprinkler, down in the garden, around the campfire.....
- I LOVE summer.. and so do the kids!
As always, I have quite a few pictures and videos to post of the kiddos. Don't forget to check back later!