Friday, August 28, 2009

Courtesy of Aunt Tanya

(These were taken last Sunday at Boppa and Gma's) Uncle Charles helped ALL 9 kids ride on Suzie (who had the patience's and endurance to keep up with them- good ol horse). I should say, they all rode Suzie from right after supper, until it got too dark. While the rest of us sat and watched, (and A. Tanya snapped pictures)... Poor Charles and the horse walked all over the yard, up the driveway, down the driveway, ran for the big boys, slowed down for the little boys... I'm guessing they BOTH slept well that night :) I know this one is blurry, but I love it anyways.

4 comments:

The Beecham's said...

Sorry for the blurry picture:( I will put some of my blog later...Good ol Uncle Charlie... he really enjoys Suzie... I mean the kids:)

Boppa and G'ma S. said...

"Suzie" is a good old girl. She was ready to go the next morning. She loves the kids. As, I'm sure Charles was, too.

Boppa and G'ma S. said...

Ready to go, I mean. I should have put that before "She loves the kids." Sorry about my grammar.

Ashley said...

What fun! I bet the kids just LOVED it! So cute! I miss having a little pony around my parents.