Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jacob says!

(We have this type of conversation ALMOST daily...)

  • Benji: Mom, Jacob says we eat toads!


  • Me: Toads? Yuck! No, we don't eat toads.


  • Benji: Yes, we do. Jacob says we do.

A little while later...

  • Benji: Mom, Jacob says............


  • Benji: Mom, Jacob says...........


  • Benji: Mom, Jacob says..........


  • Benji: Mom, Jacob says........


  • Benji: Mom, Jacob says.......


  • Me: That Jacob sounds like a silly willy to me!


  • Benji: NO! HE'S NOT! JACOB KNOWS ABOUT EVERYTHING I'LL EVER NEED TO KNOW. HE'S TEACHING IT ALL TO ME!


This Jacob he's talking about most of you already know.





He's Benji's sidekick, just-like-a-big-brother, best-est friend in the whole-wide-world, bike riding pal (oh.. Jacob also taught him how to ride without training wheels!), partner in crime and.. they're cousins.

I must admit I'm just a teensy bit worried at what this Jacob will teach my son! :)

9 comments:

Neisha said...

:) cute :)

Gma Joyce said...

Maybe it's payback for all Benjamin taught Joe, ha.

The J's said...

haha~ Sounds like you're in for quite a ride with those two!

Darcie said...

~smiling~...we all need Jacob's in our life!

More Than Words said...

That is too cute! My two younger boys are like that! The youngest one wants to do EVERYTHING that his older brother is doing! I just pray he continues to be a good example!! LOL

Gramm and Gramp said...

Wow, I hope Jake doesn't get too many ideas, such is the imagination. I often think it is so nice the kids have one another.
Hopfully Jake won't think of toooooo many things. But once Benji gets older that can go both ways...good luck to your mothers.

Heather said...

UH OH...now I'm worried =) Because if Jake teaches Benji, Benji will teach his sisters (maybe)and for sure John....on it goes =)

j said...

That's cute! Aren't you glad they have each other... even if "Jacob says..." :)

Heather T said...

too funny!;0)