Thursday, April 2, 2009

Leftovers from Sunday

Tubby...and his latest hair cut/buzz. "Take a picture of me!"

Buddy 'ol Pal....Meri & Katie
We had 9 kids in our house Sunday. My question is: "Do you think it's wrong to bribe the kids with candy to clean up the mess?" Our kids usually pick up, sometimes they need a little 'umph' to get going, but they'll do the job. But I'm amazed at how fast they pick up if theres a reward at the end... like candy....



Earlier I posted pictures from the attempt to get all 9 kids (sitting, smiling and looking at the camera) on 1 picture. (I was busy taking pictures, so I didn't get to see the 'action' that kept the kids smiling and laughing). So when we took a picture of G'pa, G'ma and their 3 kids.... well.. take a look... Here's Benji, Jake and Emily doing their best to help make them smile! Ahh.. kids!

Here is proof that some kids never grow up!

2 comments:

Neisha said...

no, it's not wrong to bribe kids, I do it all the time. Whoever said you shouldn't, obviously don't have kids
cute one of the girls

Ben, Kara, Taylor and Hailey said...

How funny, and yes, bribery works. We use it often.