Friday, April 10, 2009

We're loving 'em...

  • Did you ever read Little House on the Prairie Books when you were little?
  • My Mom would read them to my sister and me every night before bed.
  • (Iowa) G'ma Linda gave us the complete set.
  • I 'tried' reading them to my kids, but... at 5, 4, 3, 19 mos...
  • They love the story, but miss the pictures!
  • Then, G'ma Joyce found these......

  • Little House on the Prairie books for KIDS!! (which means less words and more pictures)
  • WE LOVE THEM!!

4 comments:

NanaK said...

YES!!! Those are awesome!! I got several for Lis' girls and she found some too....they LOVE them.....and so do I....they bring back a LOT of memories! ;)

Melissa said...

YES!!! Megan and Madi LOVE LOVE LOVE these books! I still LOVE the Little House books, too...I cannot tell you how many times I've read and re-read those books...and I've got almost a complete set for both girls when they're old enough for chapter books.

thisbpat said...

I read them number of times, loved them. But I couldn't get my girls to read them. May have to pull my set out & read them again. In a few yrs I'll have to get them for Kylie & Bretta.

Elissa & Logan said...

we read those too...mostly Friday nights by the fire. they are great and im sure they will LOVE them!