Sunday, March 29, 2009

Here's proof we do have more kids..

Little Miss Carolyn....our princess! All dressed up and ready to go...(Wed night: There is no way she would be up, dressed and ready to go at 6:00AM Sunday Morning :-) )
Yet, another picture of John and Benji snuggling!I know this isn't the first picture (or 2nd or 3rd) I've posted of the boys cuddling..I don't really feel like I need to apologize for posting so many of the same 'pose', as I love these particular ones! (I'm working on making a collage for their room, using these pictures) So many nights, especially on bath night, Benji will either lay on the floor or carrying John to the couch and snuggle together with a blanket. Usually he'll rub John's head (or ears!!) or pat his back..and John most always will fall asleep: Benji usually comes close to nodding off before I send him to bed. And lately he insists on sleeping in the crib with John. He claims it's "so Tubby doesn't get scared when he wakes up alone!" (I decided to put a pack 'n 'play in Benji's room, so both boys get a better nights sleep in their OWN bed)
**Check back later (Tues. most likely) for pictures of the B-day party that will be going on here tonight!!**



4 comments:

Duey and Kandace said...

I LOVE every pic of Benji caring for John!

ShareandRemember said...

That is so adorable! What little sweeties.

G'ma Joyce said...

Love pictures of the two boys. Benji is such a good big brother. Carolyn is a very pretty princess.

The Papendorfs said...

What cute pictures! The princess and the boys cuddling too. p.s. Taylor always has to get dressed and ready on Sunday immediately after she wakes up. No other day.. just Sunday.