Monday, March 16, 2009

Is it really SPRING??

I hate to brag about it, in case I happen to curse it, but... it's been gorgeous here! I know, some of you read this blog from the warm, sunny weather ALL year long. But for WI, the spring warm up is very welcomed. I'm not for sure, but it seems like last week (WED?) it was -10, then by Fri it was 50's?! Today it's suppose to be in the 60's!! And we're loving it. Well, besides the fact that now our driveway is a mud hole, but we don't mind too bad. (Unless it's after I go grocery shopping and I have to lug all our bags up the hill... think exercise, think exercise) I should clarify- we 'can' get up our hill, but not without putting our beloved van through a workout and covering it with mud. Don't feel bad for me.. it'll soon pass (the muddy hill that its).

Last week started out with us arriving home from IA on Monday. Tuesday we 'tried' to play catch up, Wednesday evening through Thursday we had Larissa and Wyatt (overnight too) while Tanya went to the ER (turns out everything is okay), Friday we had them again as Tanya had more DR appts and tests. Saturday was gorgeous! I ended up only have John (G'pa and G'ma had the other 3). I got a huge dent done with our taxes. Self-employment..... *I vow to be much more prepared for 09 taxes, but that's what I said about 08's taxes too!* Sunday we enjoyed a yummy meal at my MIL's to go along with the perfect weather outside. The kids played outside ALL afternoon and as long as they could after supper!

Today I'm hoping to get bed sheets washed and hung outside! There's nothing better than laying in freshly washed sheets, lined dried outside. I love that fresh air smell to them! We also have a few errands to run.. then it's back home... always something to do!

I have a few pictures of last week while Larissa and Wyatt were here. I'll try to get them up later this week. I've also decided I need to cut back on my computer time. I will continue to keep my blog updated. With the nicer weather approaching we'll be spending waaay more time outside anyways.. plus there's that nagging thought in the back of my mind about spring cleaning, and this thrift sale we're suppose to have this late spring, along with some other things that I don't do while I spend my time on here.....

Don't fear I'm not leaving, just reducing my hours! :-)

2 comments:

Duey and Kandace said...

I wish you lived closer too!:)

Neisha said...

I love sheets that were hung on the line. I need to start nagging my husband to get my clothesline up. I just got it last fall.

Taxes....we're done! yeah!

When the nice weather came last weekend, I could feel the winter blues leave my body

time to start thinking about my garden. (i'm a procrastinator)