Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mudboots= Fun

With nicer weather this week, we've taken full advantage of it! No coats, no shoes (okay.. mud boots)... Our driveway is 'mucky' which makes for the 'best' play. After one day of play.. I decided they should still wear their snow pants outside...to save their pants...but kids will be kids! I've decided to just accept the fact that I'll be doing some 'extra dirty' laundry!
I know these aren't 'muddy' kids... but be patient.. If you want to see muddy kids, I'll show them too you!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonder if the "horses" have been in the mud? See a tiger is out. Glad the kids like it outside. You did too, only you didn't get to play in mud. But you sure could spin the big wheel on the gravel, remember?

Neisha said...

I hear ya! the other day Nolan changed 2-3 times. Ugh...the laundry starts to pile up again! Maybe they should make plastic pants so you can just hose the kids off!?!? It's an idea!

Mindy said...

the only bad thing about mud boots is the mess they make inside. somehow they always seem to make it inside. i can't figure that out. yesterday i spent some time sweeping up a dried mud trail. oh well, it is nice for them to get outside. soon i'll be wearing my mud boots in the garden - can't wait!

Gramm and Gramp said...

I think the best thing to do is to just shake the little off, kinda like shaking out a rug? HMMM Well maybe not that easy with mud...sounds like squishy fun