Monday, March 2, 2009

Last Week Overload

Last week interesting to say the least. Jacob and Emily stayed at our house for most of the week (while Larissa & Wyatt stayed at their house). The kids had a blast together; playing inside and out. (I have more pictures that I'll post later on) For having 6, sometimes 7 kids it went surprisingly well! The house: well you can imagine what 6 kids can do in one day, let alone one week! :-)




Jacob and Emily introduced our kids to a new 'game'. Dump all the toys out and build a fort to play behind! Thank you very much!! :0 But to be fair our kids have taught them a few new 'tricks' as well! In one day they moved their fort 3 times; picking up ALL the toys and moving each one to another spot! It did keep them very occupied, so I didn't mind! * I like to box up some of the kids toys and rotate them, so old toys are new to them. The kids found the box I hadn't brought downstairs yet, so they had twice the toys! But, yes, our kids have PLENTY to play with :) *


Emily & Carolyn: reading books and tending to their babies (on a chair piled with 'treasures')


*Sorry the video switches sideways halfway through.*
If you were a mouse in our house last week, this is what you would have saw/heard! It's probably safe to say there was never a dull moment all week! Oh, but the fun they had!


All I can say is: This is Katie, what else did you expect?! :)


*** This is most definitely a scheduled post. (Any postings done at 6:00AM usually are! :-) By the time most of you will read this I will have 9 kids in my care for a good chunk of the day! :0 Meaning, I will be MIA in blog land today! Wish me luck, or more appropriately- patience's! Don't feel too bad for me; I'll be rewarded...somehow, sometime! (Not with $$, but even more valuable- ALONE TIME!)

4 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Can you add me to your email updates on Tanya please?!
jeffaleigh@gmail.com

Lindsay said...

NINCE kids?? crazy... glad you survived, an enjoy your alone time! :)

Lindsay said...

whoopsie... that's supposed to be "nine"... my fingers are dyslexic.

Lorraine said...

Just checking in on you again! Your pictures are great and the busy house you had looked like great fun to me! I decided I better comment again, since you were wondering a few posts back who was checking in on you! Lorraine B