Tuesday, March 17, 2009

John's 18 mos Check Up

Tubby went for his 18 month check up this afternoon. He now weighs (with clothes) 28#2oz (75%) and is approx 34" (93%) He's doing well...Dr predicts him to be a strong, big boy! (I wonder what side of the family he takes after??) Of course he had to get 2 shots! :( He cried just a bit: the first shot was 'pain', the 2nd shot was 'mad'. The nurse gave him a bag of goldfish crackers when she was done. He snatched them from her, motioned for her to go, and walked to the door!

Aunt Heather kept the other 3 kids for me, so John and me went to get groceries afterwards. We ended up meeting up with Daddy, which was a nice surprise! Then it was back to get the kids and unload the groceries. (And for those wondering, I (well the van) made it up our 'muddy' hill...so I didn't have to hike our million grocery bags!) Now its off to bed for everyone! G'nite!

**At his 15 mos check up he was 24#8oz and 32.6"**

No comments: