Wednesday, January 14, 2009

And then there were 5..

I know what you're thinking, and the answer is NO. We are not expecting another baby. Benjamin is off today, and most likely the rest of the week. So he is my extra kid :) I LOVE having him home, I really do. He used to drive truck OTR (over the road) meaning he would be gone for 1 -2 wks or longer at a time. Now he's home every night, usually in time for supper! He's just like the kids though, only a big kid you can't spank ;) ... you know what I mean? Maybe you don't! But I can't complain, because he took Benji with him (actually dropped him off at Grandma S) and went to cut us some more firewood in this freezing weather. This afternoon will be mellow (IF the girls take a nap).

2 comments:

Heather said...

I had to laugh when I saw that title ;-)
Jacob & Emily ended up at Grandpa & Grandma's too, so a little peace & quiet while Meri naps!
Enjoy your afternoon!

Melissa said...

I had to have a nice little laugh about the "big kid you can't spank" part! Nice to have the option of dropping kids of at grandma and grandpa's!