Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I need ideas!

I'm looking for ideas for the weekly recipe theme for our Whats for Supper Mom? blog. Awhile back I asked if people wanted to keep the weekly theme or just post any recipe at anytime. It seems alot of people are in favor of keeping the weekly theme, so I'll keep it. However, it will be optional to follow. So you're welcome to post all variety of recipes at your convenience.



But I'd love to hear your suggestions. What kind of recipes are you looking for? Here are some of the requests I've gotten so far:


  • Kid recipes - breakfast, dinner, snacks, desserts

  • Slow cooker recipes

  • 'Healthy' recipes

  • Food prep tips

  • Freezer Meals

  • Meals for 2

  • Quick and Easy Meals

You may either comment on this post, or here, or email me at country_rhythm(at)yahoo.com

3 comments:

Heather said...

What about a theme maybe like for Valentine's Day, St. Pat's Day, etc., any goodies for those days/holidays?!

Mindy said...

lunches are what i need help with. seems like we eat the same things all the time.

Neisha said...

grill recipes.