Sunday, January 25, 2009

Popcorn

I forgot I had these pictures, until I was messing around on the computer...

Popcorn is their favorite bedtime snack. They either line up or sit in front of the microwave; watching and waiting for it to stop popping.
Patiently Waiting..."Mother" Carolyn feeding her babies :)

And Katie......
This picture was taken just before I went down to the wood stove. I came back upstairs (just a minute or two had passed), and Katie came over, rubbing her nose, "Ow, OW!". I knew exactly what had happened, but I was hoping I might be wrong. One look with the flashlight, confirmed my fear. She had put a popcorn kernels in each nostril!!!! To make things worse, Daddy wasn't home yet. I tried a few different things, and nothing worked. Katie did very well.. laughing at times because it would tickle her nose when I tried to get it out. I was looking for something to put in her nose, that wouldn't poke her and was small enough;then I could hook the kernels and pull them out... finally I found a little bobby-pin, and was able to get those babies out! Needless to say, she won't be sticking anything in her nose for quite awhile, or at least I hope she won't! Katie bug!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Jess and I had to laugh at Katie. Only Katie and Paul (V) except he ended at dr. to have quilt knots removed. Kids. Aren't they precious.

Jen said...

Oh, good grief. That story makes MY nose hurt. :)