Thursday, January 22, 2009

Looking back

I came across my old digital camera the other day. This picture was taken 2-15-08, almost a year ago. It was fun to look back at the 'old' pictures and reminisce. Doesn't seem like this was LAST year, seems just like yesterday. But as we all know, and this picture proves, they grow up too fast.

On today's agenda: firewood, roll out and bake cookies, prep the house for 9 kids. We've thrown in a pile of wood already, now it needs stacked. I'm hoping at least the 3 younger kids nap, so I can go through the toy box without any disputes! If I don't want to get in trouble, I'll have to save the cookies until AFTER nap time.
We're looking forward to tomorrow. My 2 sis-in-laws are coming over with their kids and we're going to decorate sugar cookies! Should be alot of fun with a sugary mess! With 9 kids its always hopping, but the extra work is worth the fun they'll/we'll have!!

2 comments:

Gramm and Gramp said...

I wish I could be there to help and have fun watching all the action. I think you will probably have pictures on your blog, thanks.

Do you think the 4 can still fit in the chair?? The girls sure look more grown up now. Precious family.

Neisha said...

it's amazing how much they change in one year.