Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Only Carolyn...

Remember the jeans with holes in both knees?..... Well, she wore them again.
This is what she looked like after she came out of the bathroom. At first I thought she tore the holes completely through to the bottom of the jeans, but instead she stuck her legs through the holes......
This is what she looked like afterwards, standing in her princess pose, yanking up her undies :)
P.S. Yes, she does have jeans with no holes in them. We just never take a picture of them, because there not as much fun! ;)

8 comments:

Neisha said...

haha!! that's great!

you know what you can do with these now? Cut them off at the holes, rip out the inseam and add material in front and back and make a skirt. very easy to do!

Melissa said...

Hahaha, that's adorable! She's got such cute expressions!

Heather S said...

Neisha- thanks for the idea. I've been meaning to make a long one using jeans, but this is a better idea :)

Neisha said...

planet shoes. their website. these are great boots. I love them. The only thing, I can wear a 7.5 and an 8. I bought a 7.5, wish I'd went with an 8. So, if you can wear 2 sizes, go with the bigger size.

Neisha said...

I made Kylie a long jean skirt and it was almost too long. I think the shorter knee length ones are better for little girls. especially if they like to run

Duey and Kandace said...

That's really cute! Maybe it should be the next style.- kinda reminds me of the long tailed jackets

Anonymous said...

She looks like Cinderella

Anonymous said...

Cute, little runt :-D