Thursday, January 15, 2009

Favorites and then some

I got this as an email, but thought it would be fun to do it on here! Join in the fun! :)

  1. What is your occupation: Stay at home mom
  2. What color of socks are you wearing: white
  3. What are you listening to right now: my husband play guitar
  4. What was the last thing that you ate: pigs in a blanket and soup
  5. Can you drive a stick shift: not really
  6. Last person you spoke to on the phone: my husband
  7. How old are you today: 28
  8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV: don't really watch sports, ? rodeos?
  9. What is your favorite drink: mt. dew
  10. Have you ever dyed your hair: no
  11. Favorite food: Chicken Alfredo
  12. What is the last movie you watched: in theater-Walk the Line
  13. Favorite day of the year: Anniversary
  14. How do you vent anger: talk my husbands ear off
  15. What was your favorite toy as a child: my big wheel
  16. What is your favorite season: fall (except for hunting week ;)
  17. Cherries or Blueberries: Blueberries
  18. Living arrangements: house in the country, my husband, 4 kids -2 boys, 2 girls
  19. When was the last time you cried: last month
  20. What's on the floor in your closet: boxes of clothes too small for John
  21. What did you do last night: stayed in the warm house, listening to Benjamin's guitar
  22. What are you most afraid of: losing my family
  23. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers: cheese
  24. Favorite dog breed: golden lab
  25. Favorite day of the week: Sunday
  26. How many states have you lived in: 2, WI, IA
  27. Diamonds or pearls: Diamond
  28. What is your favorite flower: Lilac
  29. Favorite color: blue
  30. What is your favorite type of music: Ben's music aka country music ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can certainly agree with your favorite toy, the big wheel. Rmember Jerry wanted to enter you in big wheel races at WIR as he was certain you'd win, think you were only 4.

Neisha said...

did you like Walk the Line?
I love fall too minus the hunting

Heather S said...

Neisha- yes we liked it, have you seen it? If you like Johnny Cash, you'll enjoy the movie.

Mom- I have lots of memories of riding that big wheel bike in the basement in that big circle.. then riding outside like a bandit :)

Duey and Kandace said...

Kelvin and I did the big wheel race at WIR!:) I remember not being impressed though cause Kelvin won his age group.(i didn't) We rode ours all the time too- I can't even remember how many wheels we wore out. Funny- of all the things we did together I don't remember us doing that together!?

NanaK said...

Awww.....Heather, that just brought back lots of memories! I read that part (fav toy) to Gary and we both laughed remembering you flying down the driveway then spinning around fast as you could.....all the while laughing your adorable, husky laugh!