Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cherry Cake?

Does anyone have a Cherry cake recipe?

Carolyn wants a cherry castle cake for her birthday. I don't think she really knows what cherry tastes like. She's just after the pink color! I know there's a cake mix called 'cherry chip', strawberry is pink, or I could just color a white cake. But if anyone has a delicious recipe, I'd love to try it. (Oh, yeah.. I'll be using two 9x13 cakes, and cutting them into a couple pieces, and glue them together with frosting, so I'll need to be able to get the cake out of the pan!!)

If your part of Whats for Supper Mom? you can just post the recipe there, or leave an comment here! I'll try to remember to post of picture of the final castle cake, IF it turns out!!

2 comments:

Neisha said...

kylie wants a dirt cake.

Melissa said...

I used strawberry cake mix for Megan's castle cake...and melted cherry chips to make pink chocolate for the cones...