Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Castle Cakes

I probably shouldn't show this picture, because when I post pictures of Carolyn's party, my cake will look nothing like this! But this is the cake Carolyn wants me to make! A Castle Cake!!
But mostly I wanted to share the website where I got the idea. Click here for Cute Kid Birthday Cakes. Not all cakes have step by step directions, but they all have a picture. (It's a place where people send in pictures of cakes they've made.) It's not just for kids, they have EVERY kind of cake shapes or theme imaginable. Take a peek!
And wish me luck on Carolyn's castle cake.. I have a feeling I'll need it. It isn't "hard", but it'll take time and patience.. something I don't have an abundance at the moment :)
I'll TRY to take pictures as it goes, and IF it turns out I'll post it here.

5 comments:

NanaK said...

Good luck, Heather!! I'm sure you'll do fine.....and she will love it! The castle cake Melissa did for Megan turned out very cute! You girls are amazing. :)

Neisha said...

That looks really easy. We did a castle cake for Kylie one year and it was more complicated than that. Luck!

Burchibunch said...

Good Luck! I'm sure you'll do fine! And if not she wont notice. :) Have fun

Neisha said...

mom said that she thought she had already done it but she said that she probably won't have time to post so just let it go

Angie said...

That website is great...I have spent hours on there!!

She will love it and I'm sure you'll do a great job :) Good luck!