Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Giddy up..

If it has ANYTHING to do with horses, Benji has probably already done it, twice. Here is has hitch up his horse to the 'wagon', which he's taking Katie and John to town. Note: John is eating a gingerbread cookie:)
This picture is kinda dark, but Carolyn is also riding in the wagon. The back of the wagon, because she's holding a tiny baby and she doesn't want the horses to scare it!
Did I mention I love listening to them play?

  • It's suppose to be frigid cold the rest of the week.


  • That is why yesterday afternoon, Benjamin and me did 2 dump truck loads of firewood.


  • He dumped the load earlier this winter, but some needed split more, then it all needed thrown in and stacked. So bring on the cold weather.


  • I thought I cleaned on Saturday, but looks like we have to do it again.


  • Laundry piles up like crazy at our house.


  • I'm hoping to do 'crafts' with the kids this week, so neither of us goes nuts.

  • Did I mention that its 8:15 and 2 of the kids are still sleeping? This may be a great day after all ;)

3 comments:

Neisha said...

it's got to be nice that all 4 of them play together.
right now I wish we had a wood stove. mighty cold here.
i hear you about the laundry, though i'm sure you have more with 4 kids.
i miss the days of sleeping in in the morning. I have to get up at 6 AM every morning to get Kylie up for school - I'm NOT a morning person.
we'll be doing crafts here too

Mindy said...

thanks for the well wishes. yes, julie is my sis-in-law. she'll be here soon to help out during the surgery. do you go to menomonie? i don't recognize your kids. now a comment on this post. we too have wood that needs to be split - hoping we can get it done soon!!!

Duey and Kandace said...

They're so cute!:) I love the keeping the baby back so the horse doesn't scare it!!!