Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Benji's 5 yr check up

Benji went to the dr for his 5 year check up this morning.
He is 50" (don't ask me how many feet, its 4'?") and he weighs 42lbs (with clothes). He is literally off the charts for height. At 4 years, he was in the 97%. For weight he's barely in the 50%. Seems like he is taking after Daddy: long and lean. He eats like a pig and runs like a horse!
He got 2 shots today. He did SUPER, no tears, no quivering lip! They put a new numbing lotion on his arms (but the one shot missed the area entirely). After it was done the nurse asked if that hurt. He looked at her, "NNNNOOO! I'm tough like my Daddy! Since mommy was so proud by how he did...........Happy Meals! We met Daddy in town afterwards, and Benji got to ride in the semi for the rest of the day! Two treats in one day!! Lucky Boy!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Aww, I hate takingmy kids for shots. Archer and Trae both have check ups Monday, not looking forward to that. Brookelyn doesn't cry when they do her shots, Elliot scream bloody murder, and the other two cry really hard. Elliot must take after me, I HATE needles.

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.