Friday, January 23, 2009

Bummed Benji

Because of John's deal yesterday, we decided to cancel the cookie decorating day! John is doing better so far today, but we decided to play it safe, since it involves 9 kids. To say Benji is bummed is a huge understatement. So a little attitude is evolving from it. He doesn't understand why Jacob (sorry everyone else) can't come still. John doesn't decorate cookies anyways, so I can just leave John out of the kitchen so he doesn't 'puke' on him and Jacob. He has it all planned out.

Earlier he told me he's going to change his name to something really hard, so then I won't be able to tell him to pick up or 'anything' because I won't be able to remember his name or even say it.

Thankfully he cheered up when I told him we can still decorate cookies, even if no one comes over. Now he's all better; playing cowboys with his sisters. Lunch time is just around the corner, and nap time too??!?!

5 comments:

Amber said...

quick wit,i love it!

Heather said...

Aww, poor little guy. My kids are the same way. They don't understand why I won't just let THEM go...hopefully it will work out another time.

Melissa said...

What a goof! Thinks he can out-smart his mom, eh?!!!

Duey and Kandace said...

Love the name changing idea!;) Wish I would have thought of something like that

Neisha said...

ah, kids :)