Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009

Happy New Years!

I was hoping to still be sleeping at this hour, but with 4 lil kids, I knew my chances were slim. We spent the 'eve' with Ben's family. John tuckered out about 11ish, but Benji, Carolyn, & Katie were awake to ring in 2009 with us, wide awake!! The 1st morning of 2009 - John was the 1st to wake up (as usual) about 7, Katie was up at 8(ish), and Carolyn & Benji were awake by 9:30! (Sorry, once again, I don't have any pics from last night. But we did have a GREAT time)

Our plans for the new year? First: a nice, looong nap today! Rarely do I ever keep my new years resolutions, but here is a list of what I'm/we're hoping to accomplish:
  • eat healthier
  • laugh more
  • worry less
  • live in each moment
  • be more thankful for what we DO have

Later today, we'll enjoy a nice roast dinner, and more yummy 'snacky' foods (that we're trying to avoid)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Feather!

Amber said...

happy new year....all the kids but archer made it til 12, i kinda wanted to wake him up, but in the end i left him sleep.