Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Uh Oh...

Katie got the camera....


P.S....
  • The new blog look is for Carolyn - it's her birthday week. She picked out all by herself (sorta.. I helped a tiny bit ;)
  • Tomorrow the kids go to Aunt Heather's, while I do birthday errands among other things.
  • Benji informed me at lunch that I should feel sorry for him, and give him a hug..
  • " Because you won't let me go to Aunt Heather's TODAY!"
  • P.S. to Aunt Heather.. I hope you don't change your mind about sleeping over, because their packing already (yes, its only for ONE night)
  • Benji is requesting I write this one - 'Jacob, make sure you find your dinosaurs, because I sure love playing with them!'
  • The last place I should be is on here; I have too many things to do before Carolyn's party on Friday.. toodles!



6 comments:

Melissa said...

And then you piece it all together and get....John!!!

Neisha said...

Nolan loves taking pictures with my camera. so guess we'll get it when I get a new one

Jeff & Aleigh said...

LOL!!! Too cute!! :0

Heather said...

Cute pictures Katie =)

Neisha said...

check out this website... http://www.playlist.com/

You can make up your own playlist - like I did on my blog - and save it on Project Playlist. I did that with Josh Turner. It's like having his music cd's.

My favorite song... Your Man!
I love his deep voice

NanaK said...

hahaha.....too cute, Heather......looks what I found on my camera after Megan had it!!