Monday, January 19, 2009

Helping all the time...

I know this picture is dark, but I still love it. Carolyn is sitting on the window sill, helping me clean. She is washing the windows.....with a wet wipe!! I should have taken a picture of the window, but you can guess what it looked like.

Finally... today is one day closer to her 4th birthday. She knows the days of the week, and knows her birthday is on a Friday, but not this Friday, the next one. You know.. after aaaaaaalllllll this week, then it will be Sunday again, then when it gets to be Friday again.. its her birthday! *That's in her words more or less!* To say she's excited for her birthday is an understatement! I think she's more excited about her castle cake, I'm going to attempt to make, than the presents! I can't believe she's going to be 4!

4 comments:

Duey and Kandace said...

AW- That's so sweet!:)

Neisha said...

Kylie is going to be 6 on the 30th

Melissa said...

Aww, what a little honey! Madi is soooo impatiently waiting for March to get here so she can have her birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe our pretty princess will be four. She sure is growing up fast, too fast.